- Phylogeography of the harvestman Metasiro (Arthropoda, Arachnida, Opiliones) reveals a potential solution to the Pangean paradox.
- How many species of Siphonaria pectinata (Gastropoda: Heterobranchia) are there?
- New Animal Phylogeny: Future challenges for animal phylogeny in the age of phylogenomics
- Exploring Phylogenetic Relationships within Myriapoda and the Effects of Matrix Composition and Occupancy on Phylogenomic Reconstruction
- When predator becomes prey: investigating the salivary transcriptome of the shark-feeding leech Pontobdella macrothela (Hirudinea: Piscicolidae)
- Taxonomic Notes on Mesoperipatus tholloni (Onychophora: Peripatidae), an Elusive Velvet Worm from Gabon
- The family Pinnidae (Bivalvia) in the Philippine archipelago: observations on its distribution and phylogeography